Bonfire Night 2019: Where to see fireworks in south west Norfolk
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
As shorts and T-shirts are being packed away and swapped for woolly hats and gloves, families are looking forward to this year’s bonfire night, and where to see the best firework displays in south west Norfolk.
Thetford Firework Spectacular
A family fun day with fairground rides, food vendors and stalls, with car parking at the Charles Burrell Centre in Staniforth Road.
It will be held at Barnham Cross Common, Sunday, November 3, 3pm until 9pm, fireworks at 5.45pm and 7.45pm. Free entry.
Car parking at Charles Burrell Centre, Staniforth Road.
You may also want to watch:
Snetterton Time Attack and Fireworks
This event will showcase the final rounds of the 2019 Time Attack Championship in a stand-alone event starting Saturday, November 2.
- 1 Man attacked and robbed by hooded teen gang
- 2 Man fractured partner’s cheekbone after making machete threat to sister
- 3 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 4 Arrest after man found with wooden baton and £30,000 in cash
- 5 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move
- 8 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 9 A1066 to close for five more nights
- 10 Friends pay tribute to war heroes with walking marathon effort
There will be a spectacular "big bang" fireworks display following the final race of the evening on the Sunday.
For the fireworks display only, visit Snetterton Circuit, 4pm, Sunday, November 3. On the gate tickets for adults will be £8, 13 to 15-year-olds £6, and aged 65 and over £6.
Buy tickets online or for the whole weekend event at, https://snetterton.msv.com/SN-19-TimeAttack/Admission-TicketsBrandon Bonfire and Fireworks
The Rotary Club of Brandon and District is holding its 40th fireworks event on Saturday, November 2.
It will be held at Brandon Hall, Chalk Road and gates will open at 5.30pm.
Tickets are £5 per adult and £3 per child when bought in advance, and £1 extra each if purchased on the night.
Advance tickets can be bought from Bunches and Bows or Tesco.
All profits go to good causes.
Watton Town Council Firework Display
Watton will host a "grand" firework display on Saturday October 26, with fairground rides and food stalls.
It will be held at the Wayland Showground, Brandon Road, from 4pm to 8pm, with free entry and car parking.
The firework display will take place at 7pm.
Swaffham Rugby Club Fireworks Night
A fireworks night will be held at swaffham RUFC, on North Pickenham Road, from 5pm to 8pm, Saturday, November 3.
The display will start at 7pm, and there will also be a barbecue, refreshments and a bar, as well as stalls and children's stands.
Tickets can be bought on the gate or at the club, for £5 per adult, £3 aged 5 to 16 years, and under-5s get in for free, or buy a family ticket for two adults and three children for £10.