Olly Murs to play Norfolk gig
- Credit: PA
Olly Murs is to perform at Blickling Hall in Norfolk on his UK tour in 2021.
The Wrapped Up singer, who rose to fame on The X Factor in 2009, will begin his tour in June and will travel to outdoor venues across the country.
The 36-year-old will take to the Blickling Hall stage, near Aylsham, on July 14.
Announcing the tour on social media, he wrote on Instagram and Twitter: “YEP that’s right... she’s kicking me out, I’m getting back to work & going on a 2021 SUMMER TOUR GET IN!!
“New music, New year and New vibes!”
You may also want to watch:
Answering one fan’s question about whether the concerts will go ahead due to the coronavirus pandemic, Mr Murs tweeted: “We have faith with the Outdoor shows and even if dreaded COVID-19 is still here, we have measures in place to solve it - we got this.”
Mr Murs isn’t the only singer coming to Blickling Hall next summer as Michael Buble, who postponed his 2020 tour, is performing at the venue on July 15.
Tickets Olly Murs tour go on sale at 9am on October 9 via www.ollymurs.com.
- 1 Police amazed no one hurt after tree falls on Fiat 500
- 2 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 3 Burst main leaves villages without water
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 School 'relieves stress' for families by loaning laptops in lockdown
- 6 Ten high intensity exercises to 'start your day right'
- 7 Flooding fears recede in Norfolk but wind warning issued
- 8 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 9 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?