Join Brandon literature class!
A new 10-week Literature For Pleasure Class is starting in Brandon.It is open to anyone who enjoys reading and would like to enhance their enjoyment and understanding of literature.
A new 10-week Literature For Pleasure Class is starting in Brandon.
It is open to anyone who enjoys reading and would like to enhance their enjoyment and understanding of literature. Participants do not need to have studied literature before or have any formal qualifications, just be enthusiastic, want to discuss and learn in a friendly group.
The course will look at the popular area of twentieth century writing and will study a variety of texts by different authors. The course is taught by local resident Louisa Summer.
She said: “Following the success of our last course I am very much looking forward to this new class. Our groups are relaxed, fun, and friendly, and open to everyone who enjoys reading, and would like to explore the fascinating area of twentieth century literature while making new friends. I look forward to seeing everyone there.”
You may also want to watch:
The course begins on Friday, January 9 from 1pm- 3pm, and will be held in central Brandon (location to be confirmed dependent on number of bookings). The cost of the ten-week course is £50. To book, or for more information, contact Louisa Summer on 01842-811714.
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk election 2021: No change in Breckland
- 5 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 8 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 9 Town planning for future of theatre and swimming pool at historic convent
- 10 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development