Join Brandon literature class!
A new 10-week Literature For Pleasure Class is starting in Brandon.It is open to anyone who enjoys reading and would like to enhance their enjoyment and understanding of literature.
A new 10-week Literature For Pleasure Class is starting in Brandon.
It is open to anyone who enjoys reading and would like to enhance their enjoyment and understanding of literature. Participants do not need to have studied literature before or have any formal qualifications, just be enthusiastic, want to discuss and learn in a friendly group.
The course will look at the popular area of twentieth century writing and will study a variety of texts by different authors. The course is taught by local resident Louisa Summer.
She said: “Following the success of our last course I am very much looking forward to this new class. Our groups are relaxed, fun, and friendly, and open to everyone who enjoys reading, and would like to explore the fascinating area of twentieth century literature while making new friends. I look forward to seeing everyone there.”
You may also want to watch:
The course begins on Friday, January 9 from 1pm- 3pm, and will be held in central Brandon (location to be confirmed dependent on number of bookings). The cost of the ten-week course is £50. To book, or for more information, contact Louisa Summer on 01842-811714.
- 1 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 2 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 3 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 4 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 5 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 6 Sugar beet price shoots up - but not all Suffolk farmers are won over
- 7 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 8 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 9 Neil, 85, touches hearts after taking part in memory walk for residents
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs