Heavy metal as Kollectiv gets in tune
The Carnegie Room in Thetford is set to rock on Friday with the return of a Keystone Kollectiv heavy metal concert.Five bands, as well as acoustic and dance acts will be performing between 7pm and 11pm.
THE Carnegie Room in Thetford will be rocking on Friday with the return of a Keystone Kollectiv heavy metal concert.
Five bands, as well as acoustic and dance acts, will be performing between 7pm-11pm.
Acts confirmed include Vide Infra, Nevermind Tomorrow, A Fear Most Fatal, From Under The Hill, and The Anti Solution.
Tickets are £4 on the door.
Any profits from the ticket sales go back to the Kollectiv musicians and DJs to buy much-needed equipment and to pay for recording sessions and future gigs.
The Keystone Kollectiv, which has been supporting young local musicians for more than five years, meets on the first Tuesday of every month at Connexions, Raymond Street, Thetford, from 7pm-9pm.
- 1 Woman in 60s taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 2 Two people taken to hospital after van rolls over in Lynford crash
- 3 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 4 Tesco supermarket in Brandon reopens after cash machines ram raid
- 5 What the average UK house price can buy you in Norfolk's towns
- 6 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 7 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 8 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 9 Ever fancied being a real life CSI? Now's your chance!
- 10 Noise warning issued due to increased flying over RAF Lakenheath
All 11-25-year-olds are welcome and it's free.
For more information contact Steve Rowe on 01842 821643 or visit www.keystonetrust.org.uk