Heavy metal as Kollectiv gets in tune
The Carnegie Room in Thetford is set to rock on Friday with the return of a Keystone Kollectiv heavy metal concert.Five bands, as well as acoustic and dance acts will be performing between 7pm and 11pm.
THE Carnegie Room in Thetford will be rocking on Friday with the return of a Keystone Kollectiv heavy metal concert.
Five bands, as well as acoustic and dance acts, will be performing between 7pm-11pm.
Acts confirmed include Vide Infra, Nevermind Tomorrow, A Fear Most Fatal, From Under The Hill, and The Anti Solution.
Tickets are £4 on the door.
You may also want to watch:
Any profits from the ticket sales go back to the Kollectiv musicians and DJs to buy much-needed equipment and to pay for recording sessions and future gigs.
The Keystone Kollectiv, which has been supporting young local musicians for more than five years, meets on the first Tuesday of every month at Connexions, Raymond Street, Thetford, from 7pm-9pm.
- 1 Tributes flood in for Dad's Army superfan and family man Neville
- 2 Build of new school building could see more places for SEND children
- 3 Drug-driver's pickup cannoned off-duty detective's car into oncoming traffic
- 4 UEA expert in infectious diseases expects delay to 'Freedom Day'
- 5 Drunk inmate threatened to stab prison officer
- 6 Road reopens after crash between car and lorry
- 7 New date for trial of five accused of Thetford murder
- 8 New transporter bike for wheelchair users launched at Thetford Forest
- 9 Man, 18, arrested in connection with serious sexual assault
- 10 ‘I don’t trust this area’: Local people react after sex assault on teenager
All 11-25-year-olds are welcome and it's free.
For more information contact Steve Rowe on 01842 821643 or visit www.keystonetrust.org.uk