Guitar maestros visit Watton
FOR years they have wowed crowds withtheir musicianship and played on stage with some of the greats ofrock and pop - and now they are giving a free guitar workshop session in Watton.
FOR years they have wowed crowds with
their musicianship and played on stage with some of the greats of
rock and pop - and now they are giving a free guitar workshop session in Watton.
As part of a UK tour, promoted by guitar manufacturer Larrivee, guitarist Pete Smith and
You may also want to watch:
his special guest, bass player Roger Inniss, will be at Norfolk Guitar and Bass on Friday from 7.30pm to pass on their decades of experience to Norfolk's budding guitarists.
Famed for his blistering finger style, Pete Smith has more than 35 years experience playing jazz, blues, folk, ragtime, calypso, baroque and bluegrass.
- 1 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 2 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
- 3 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 4 Cat left 'terrified' after being dumped next to road by driver
- 5 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 6 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 7 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 8 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
Over the years he has gained a national reputation as a player-teacher and storyteller.
Bassist Roger Inniss
has appeared with numerous acts
including Elkie Brooks, Errol Brown,
Mick Taylor (Rolling Stones), Snowy White (Thin Lizzy and Pink Floyd) and Chaka Khan.
For more information about the event contact Norfolk Guitar
and Bass on 01953 885825.