Get acting at Thetford's Ancient House!
BUDDING actors have the chance to join in a production of the festive classic A Christmas Carol at Thetford's Ancient House Museum on Saturday. Instead of watching the show, the audience will be called on to act it out.
BUDDING actors have the chance to join in a production of the festive classic A Christmas Carol at Thetford's Ancient House Museum on Saturday.
Instead of watching the show, the audience will be called on to act it out. Led by Scrooge, the audience will be taken on a journey through the story, scene by scene.
The show is suitable for all the family and the audience is urged to dress as their favourite character from the tale or as a Victorian. No acting skills are required, just enthusiasm and a sense of fun. At the end of the performance, which runs from 2pm-3pm, there will be mince pies and a drink for everyone. Tickets are £2 in advance, booking is essential because of limited places.
For further information or to book places, contact reception on 01842 752599.
You may also want to watch:
Ancient House winter opening times are Monday to Saturday, 10am - 4pm.
Free admission for all visitors until March 28, 2009.
- 1 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 2 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 10 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
For more information tel. 01842 752599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.