Get acting at Thetford's Ancient House!
BUDDING actors have the chance to join in a production of the festive classic A Christmas Carol at Thetford's Ancient House Museum on Saturday. Instead of watching the show, the audience will be called on to act it out.
BUDDING actors have the chance to join in a production of the festive classic A Christmas Carol at Thetford's Ancient House Museum on Saturday.
Instead of watching the show, the audience will be called on to act it out. Led by Scrooge, the audience will be taken on a journey through the story, scene by scene.
The show is suitable for all the family and the audience is urged to dress as their favourite character from the tale or as a Victorian. No acting skills are required, just enthusiasm and a sense of fun. At the end of the performance, which runs from 2pm-3pm, there will be mince pies and a drink for everyone. Tickets are £2 in advance, booking is essential because of limited places.
For further information or to book places, contact reception on 01842 752599.
You may also want to watch:
Ancient House winter opening times are Monday to Saturday, 10am - 4pm.
Free admission for all visitors until March 28, 2009.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 3 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 4 Drugs most often seized by Norfolk police revealed
- 5 US servicemen commemorate death of RAF Lakenheath pilot in crash tragedy
- 6 Six figure commitment agreed to pursue Suffolk bus improvement strategy
- 7 Care home creates mini golf course in its garden
- 8 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 9 School praised for 'effective action' to address serious failings
- 10 Should Covid jabs be made mandatory for care home workers?
For more information tel. 01842 752599 or email email@example.com.