Tesco to hold free food festival in Norfolk with major brands
- Credit: Tesco
A west Norfolk supermarket is putting on a food festival with free samples and demonstrations.
The free event by Tesco will be one of 100 taking place across the UK this month.
There will be a range of brands offering food and drink to try including Starbucks, Evian, Jaffa Oranges, Magnum, Gordon's, Mr Kipling and more.
The event will include demonstrations from Kopparberg, Beyond Meat, Hellman's, Rekorderlig, Baxters, The Vegetarian Butcher and more.
These demonstrations will range from cocktail ideas and summer recipes to how to use leftovers and how to change your diet for the better.
The chefs will be sharing tips on how to make summer entertaining easy as well as hacks for picnics, barbeques and alfresco dining.
The food festival is taking place at the Tesco Superstore in Kilverstone outside of Thetford.
- 1 Powerhouses showcase their strength in new competition
- 2 19th century buildings could return to original use as homes
- 3 Cable underneath Thetford could power 5,000-home development
- 4 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 5 Council fighting not to have to publish details of golf club talks
- 6 'Incredible' firefighters spend nearly 12 hours tackling forest blaze
- 7 How to deal with probate when someone dies without a will
- 8 Four-day extreme heat weather warning for Norfolk issued by Met Office
- 9 Could you help to monitor standards inside this Norfolk prison?
- 10 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
The event is running from 11.30am to 6.30pm on Saturday, August 13.