Easter fun for Thetford families
Families have the chance to take part in Easter activities next week thanks to Thetford-based Keystone Development Trust.Arts and crafts activities will be taking place on Tuesday from 10am - 2pm in the Small Court of the Guildhall, Thetford.
Families have the chance to take part in Easter activities next week thanks to Thetford-based Keystone Development Trust.
Arts and crafts activities will be taking place on Tuesday from 10am - 2pm in the Small Court of the Guildhall, Thetford. There will be a chance for children aged 5-16 and their families to decorate Easter eggs, make paper mache chicks and take part in other fun activities.
On the same day, a special Easter trail has been put together around the town centre. Teams need to decipher a list of clues leading to different sites around the town and visit each site making a note of the letters on display at each location.
Terry Jermy, community arts co-ordinator at Keystone said: "This is a fun and healthy way to get local people thinking about the different important sites around the town. There will be a range of activities taking place in the Guildhall for people to get involved with and the best thing is that it's all free so why not come along and take part".
You may also want to watch:
A selection of Easter treats will also be on sale, provided by the new Abbey Café which is based at the Abbey Neighbourhood Centre on Monday to Saturday.
Keystone has enlisted the support of a large Easter chicken who will be walking through the High Street to encourage people to take part in the activities and to help anyone who might be stuck with their clues.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 3 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 4 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 5 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 8 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 9 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 10 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
Trail application forms will be available from 10am at the Guildhall.
For more information, please contact Terry Jermy at Keystone on 01842 821643.