Go Ape and Segway night sessions return to Thetford Forest this half term
- Credit: Go Ape
The chance to experience Thetford Forest's activities at night is back for a limited time.
Sundown Sessions are running throughout the October half term at Go Ape at Thetford Forest.
On offer are three high ropes courses of differing difficulties and the forest Segway.
Visitors can tackle platforms and challenges up to 12 metres in the air, with zip wires up to 140 metres long.
The forest Segway allows visitors to keep both feet on the ground.
Four routes take you through the forest on all-terrain paths.
The Sundown Sessions start on Monday, October 25, and finish on Sunday, October 31.
Prices start at £25 and the activities remain open in all weather.
- 1 Train delays as lorry hits railway bridge
- 2 Police search for owner of puppy lost near Mildenhall
- 3 Crowdfunder for terminally ill mum to fulfil dream of marrying partner
- 4 Concerns raised over plans for holiday cabins at equestrian centre
- 5 Final consultation to be undertaken on future of Thetford Market Place
- 6 'She was the glue' - Family's loving tribute to devoted mum Netty
- 7 Rare chance to rent a 16th century farmhouse overlooking a Norfolk estate
- 8 Five-year-old child struck by car in Brandon discharged from hospital
- 9 Motorbike and car crash on A134 near Norfolk village
- 10 Catalytic converters stolen from three cars in Mildenhall in one night