Huge Christmas market with more than 150 stalls coming to historic hall
- Credit: Hockwold Christmas Fayre
From unique gifts to a free Santa's grotto, an upcoming Christmas market promises a day of festive fun for all the family.
The Hockwold Christmas Fayre will take place at Hockwold Hall on the Norfolk and Suffolk border on Sunday, December 5 from 10am until 3pm.
It will feature more than 150 stalls from local businesses, selling everything from food and drink to gifts and crafts.
There will be mulled wine on offer as well as festive bakes and a free Santa's grotto.
Visitors will be kept entertained with live music and woodcraft demonstrations during the day.
The event is back in 2021 after a two year hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Aaron Murrell, event director, said: “We cannot wait to bring back Hockwold Christmas Fayre to Hockwold Hall next month for everyone to enjoy once again."
Advance ticket purchase is recommended, with tickets available at hockwoldchristmasfayre.co.uk – priced at £4 for visitors aged 10 and over with under-10s free.
- 1 Train delays as lorry hits railway bridge
- 2 Police search for owner of puppy lost near Mildenhall
- 3 Crowdfunder for terminally ill mum to fulfil dream of marrying partner
- 4 Concerns raised over plans for holiday cabins at equestrian centre
- 5 Final consultation to be undertaken on future of Thetford Market Place
- 6 'She was the glue' - Family's loving tribute to devoted mum Netty
- 7 Rare chance to rent a 16th century farmhouse overlooking a Norfolk estate
- 8 Catalytic converters stolen from three cars in Mildenhall in one night
- 9 Five-year-old child struck by car in Brandon discharged from hospital
- 10 Motorbike and car crash on A134 near Norfolk village