Wood, Maxwell star for Saham A
Kirkley and Lowestoft Railway A played Saham Toney A.After losing the toss, Saham Toney were asked to bat and got off to an excellent start with Dan Maxwell and Martin Wood putting on over 50 for the first wicket.
Kirkley and Lowestoft Railway A played Saham Toney A.
After losing the toss, Saham Toney were asked to bat and got off to an excellent start with Dan Maxwell and Martin Wood putting on over 50 for the first wicket. Xavie Huckle then came in and was out first ball to S Cruickshank.
However, Pete Always and Martin Wood consolidated and took the score into the 80s before losing Always.
Wood and Benny Goodwin then shared a fine stand with Goodwin making 27.
You may also want to watch:
Wood then saw the innings through to the close with help of some of the lower- order batsmen and at the close of the innings Saham Toney were a respectable 210 for 6, with Wood making a superb 126 not out.
Steady bowling by Saham Toney saw the home side bowled out for 155 with the bowling honours going to Dan Maxwell with an impressive 5-21 from 12 overs.
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 Emotional great grandma meets nine-month-old twins for first time
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 4 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk election 2021: No change in Breckland
- 6 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 7 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 8 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results