Wood, Maxwell star for Saham A
Kirkley and Lowestoft Railway A played Saham Toney A.After losing the toss, Saham Toney were asked to bat and got off to an excellent start with Dan Maxwell and Martin Wood putting on over 50 for the first wicket.
Kirkley and Lowestoft Railway A played Saham Toney A.
After losing the toss, Saham Toney were asked to bat and got off to an excellent start with Dan Maxwell and Martin Wood putting on over 50 for the first wicket. Xavie Huckle then came in and was out first ball to S Cruickshank.
However, Pete Always and Martin Wood consolidated and took the score into the 80s before losing Always.
Wood and Benny Goodwin then shared a fine stand with Goodwin making 27.
You may also want to watch:
Wood then saw the innings through to the close with help of some of the lower- order batsmen and at the close of the innings Saham Toney were a respectable 210 for 6, with Wood making a superb 126 not out.
Steady bowling by Saham Toney saw the home side bowled out for 155 with the bowling honours going to Dan Maxwell with an impressive 5-21 from 12 overs.
- 1 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 2 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 3 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 8 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 9 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 10 Four men to appear in court charged with shooting incident