Wins for top half-dozen
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueThe top six in Division One all won. Leaders Dereham Town A won 3-0 at Shipdham and stay five points ahead of Bridgham United who won 4-0 at home to Rockland United.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
The top six in Division One all won. Leaders Dereham Town A won 3-0 at Shipdham and stay five points ahead of Bridgham United who won 4-0 at home to Rockland United. Dickleburgh are a further three points adrift following their 3-2 win at Cockers and lead Hingham Athletic by two points after Hingham's 4-1 victory at Narborough. Swaffham Town A are fifth after beating bottom club Yaxham 4-1 and Gressenhall won 2-0 at Cranworth.
Tacolneston who boast the only unbeaten record in the league continue to top Division Two after their 3-1 win at West End and Morley Village are up to second place after winning 5-2 at home to Shropham United. Wymondham Town A secured three valuable points with a 3-1 win at Necton Reserves.
There were just two matches in Division Three. Gressenhall Reserves and Great Cressingham recorded their first draws of the season with a 1-1 result while Wendling climbed out of the bottom two by beating bottom team Hindolveston 6-1.
You may also want to watch:
The Division Four leaders Splitz United dropped another two points in being held to a 2-2 home draw by Narborough Reserves and Thurton and Ashby have closed the gap on them to just three points after beating Scarning United by the odd goal of five. Methwold Rovers stay third after beating local rivals Stoke Ferry 2-0. Colkirk enjoyed a good 2-1 home win over Breckland Wanderers and Shropham Utd Reserves survived a late scare from Rampant Horse to edge home 4-3 and move above their opponents in the table.
In the replayed Mervyn Lambert Plant Hire Pease League Cup semi-final, Hethersett Athletic again came out on top beating Sporle 4-3 on penalties following a 1-1 draw after extra time.
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk election 2021: No change in Breckland
- 5 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 6 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 8 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 9 Town planning for future of theatre and swimming pool at historic convent
- 10 Emotional great grandma meets nine-month-old twins for first time
Neither of the league's teams in the Norfolk Primary Cup semi-finals could make it past that point. Castle Acre Swifts put on a fine performance but bowed out 3-2 to Old Hunstanton after extra time and, although Thetford Rovers Reserves scored first in their match against Great Yarmouth Town Hall, they could not hold on to the lead and eventually went down 3-1.