Watton Reserves go marching on at the top
- Credit: Archant
Barnes Print Central & South Norfolk League Division One leaders Watton Reserves maintained their 100pc record with a 2-1 win at Mulbarton Wanderers A.
Longham did likewise with a 4-2 win at Rockland and are up to third while Shipdham beat third placed Attleborough A 3-1 to move up to fourth.
Dereham Taverners got their league campaign under way with a 6-1 home win over Hethersett Athletic OB and Morley Village secured their first points in a 6-5 home win over Sporle.
Briston are the new leaders in Division Two after their 7-2 home win over Castle Acre Swifts Reserves. Bar 33 stay second after a 2-2 home draw with Mundford Exiles.
Hockering slipped to fifth after their 5-5 draw with Brandon Reserves while Norwich Medics recorded their first win of the season, netting five without reply against Taverners Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
Wensum Albion lead Division Three East after beating Bowthorpe Rovers 7-0.
- 1 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 2 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 3 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 4 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 5 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 6 Training at RAF base given positive rating by Ofsted
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital