Thetford Dolphins swimmers turn on style at Waterworld
- Credit: Archant
Thetford Dolphins were represented by 49 swimmers for the Nifty 50s Open meet held at Thetford Waterworld.
With swimmers from all over the Eastern region competing, the Dolphins made the club proud with 11 first places, one new club record, 94 personal bests and 10 new times.
Alice Fasey set a new club record and personal best for the girls’ 13 years by winning her 50m breaststroke.
The other victorious Dolphins were Harvey Durham (50m breast, NT), Harry fasey (50m breast, pb), Alfie King (50m breast, 50m fly, 50m free, 50m IM all pbs and 50m back), Aimee Dickerson (50m breast and 100m IM, both pbs) and Amie Copp (50m breast).
New times were recorded by Logan Mathers, Jayden Durham, Thomas Ridding, Roan Cooper, Ethan Harris, Aaron Sanders, Ciara Lewis and Kayleigh Brown.
You may also want to watch:
All the Dolphins deserved credit for the tremendous effort put in over the two days.
- 1 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development
- 2 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 3 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 4 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Wanted man arrested in Dereham
- 8 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 9 Logs spill across A47 after lorry and tractor crash
- 10 Team GB athlete to inspire pupils to get healthy with visit to school