Thetford beat title rivals
Thetford Men had an excellent victory over title rivals Great Yarmouth in the Norfolk Superleague Darts this week, winning 5-2. The ladies lost 3-1 but all had very good games.
Thetford Men had an excellent victory over title rivals Great Yarmouth in the Norfolk Superleague Darts this week, winning 5-2.
The ladies lost 3-1 but all had very good games.
The day was rounded off for a Thetford win in the youth game with an average that would have won most of the men's games.
Ron Mold was the man of the match in the men's game with a 3-0 win and a 28.90 average. Gary King had a maximum 180 in his 3-2 win and the other Thetford winners were Paul Goldsmith, Craig Norton and Jason Mold.
You may also want to watch:
The ladies' winner was Carina Allsopp who came from 2-0 down to win 3-2.
Will Stanmore won once again without dropping a leg with a fantastic average of 25.05.
- 1 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 2 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
- 3 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 4 Cat left 'terrified' after being dumped next to road by driver
- 5 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 6 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 7 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 8 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
Men: Mark Allen 1-3 (22.58), Paul Goldsmith 3-1 (24.30), Gary King 3-2 (26.74), Jamie Webb 2-3 (17.86), Craig Norton 3-1 (24.72), Jason Mold 3-0 (25.05), Ronnie Mold 3-0 (28.90).
Ladies: Nikky Watson 1-3 (12.27), Carina Allsop 3-2 (11.16), Rosemarie King 0-3 (14.48), Vinny Novell 1-3 (16.30).
Youth: Will Stanmore 2-0 (25.05).