Thetford beat Diss on goal-den night
Thetford gained valuable points in last night's Ridgeons game at home, beating Diss 4-3.A dour goalless first half did not suggest such an entertaining second half.
Thetford gained valuable points in last night's Ridgeons game at home, beating Diss 4-3.
A dour goalless first half did not suggest such an entertaining second half.
Bryant put Thetford in front with his first touch on 60 minutes, George Wilson equalised for Diss two minutes later but on 72 minutes Webb put the home side back in front.
Campbell made it three for Thetford a minute later but Diss reduced the arrears with a stunning Cussons free-kick.
You may also want to watch:
However, the goal of the game was reserved for injury time when Thetford captain Skipp had a stunning 30-yard effort loop over the helpless Diss keeper.
There was still time for Diss to score again but Thetford deservedly gained all the spoils over their local neighbours.
- 1 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 6 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 7 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 8 5 virtual games to play with family and friends over Zoom
- 9 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 10 Councillor accused of 'squirming' over environmental centre finances