Thetford beat Diss on goal-den night
Thetford gained valuable points in last night's Ridgeons game at home, beating Diss 4-3.A dour goalless first half did not suggest such an entertaining second half.
Thetford gained valuable points in last night's Ridgeons game at home, beating Diss 4-3.
A dour goalless first half did not suggest such an entertaining second half.
Bryant put Thetford in front with his first touch on 60 minutes, George Wilson equalised for Diss two minutes later but on 72 minutes Webb put the home side back in front.
Campbell made it three for Thetford a minute later but Diss reduced the arrears with a stunning Cussons free-kick.
You may also want to watch:
However, the goal of the game was reserved for injury time when Thetford captain Skipp had a stunning 30-yard effort loop over the helpless Diss keeper.
There was still time for Diss to score again but Thetford deservedly gained all the spoils over their local neighbours.
- 1 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 2 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 3 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 4 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 5 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 6 Training at RAF base given positive rating by Ofsted
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital