Thetford athletes run for BREAK
Five senior Thetford AC members took part in the recent Hunny Bell Cross Country race. The five-mile run on the Stody Estate was held in aid of the charity BREAK.
Results: Tony Cantle, 19th, 37.26; Paul Bingham, 40th, 43.12; Karl Wright, 57th, 47.38; Stacey Owen, 4th, 40.22; Lyn Studman, 13th, 47.37.
Thetford AC’s annual Breckland 10km race will be held on Monday May 7. The rural course, starting and finishing in Croxton village, has great PB potential.
Online entry, further details, and a 12-week training schedule are available now at www.thetford-ac.co.uk/breckland10k.html. A children’s fun run will be held after the start of the main race.
Thetford AC’s adult beginners’ running sessions are held every Monday from 6.30pm to 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
, meeting outside Breckland Leisure Centre, and costs just �2 per week. The structured training is suitable for all, even those who have never run a step before. If you’re interested in coming along please contact Gill on 07846 978226 or just turn up at 6:30pm on Mondays.
Thetford AC also provides training sessions in sprints, jumps, throws and indoor circuit training for juniors. For further details please contact Gary on 07734 336826.
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 5 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 6 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 7 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 8 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 9 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 10 A11 reopens after pigs escaped onto road