Sponsor boost for race
THETFORD Athletic Club are delighted to announce a new sponsor for their annual fundraising event, the Breckland 10k race, now in it's 15th year. HR GO Recruitment in Thetford, have generously agreed to support the club's successful and popular event.
THETFORD Athletic Club are delighted to announce a new sponsor for their annual fundraising event, the Breckland 10k race, now in its 15th year.
HR GO Recruitment in Thetford, have generously agreed to support the club's successful and popular event. Race Director Corrina Smith was pleased to accept a cheque on behalf of the club from Simon Wicks from HR GO Recruitment at a club social run around the 10k course (pictured above).
She said: "All of us at the club really appreciate the generosity of HR GO Recruitment in Thetford,
and would particularly like to
You may also want to watch:
thank Simon Wicks for making
- 1 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development
- 2 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 3 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 4 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Wanted man arrested in Dereham
- 8 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 9 Logs spill across A47 after lorry and tractor crash
- 10 Team GB athlete to inspire pupils to get healthy with visit to school
"Club members are all needed to help run the event on race day so it was great to have a chance for us all to try the course ourselves."
Entries are still open for this year's race on Monday, May 3, which has a limit of 375 entries, at www.
thetford-ac.co.uk by clicking on the Breckland 10k button, or through the Runner's World website.
Last year's event sold out before the closing date and demand is expected to be high again for the
fast course with great potential for personal bests.
The start and finish of the race is at Croxton Village Hall, and the course follows a route through peaceful forestry-lined roads.
Entries will be taken on the day for a one-mile children's fun run which is open to all under-16s and will begin after the start of the main event. A hog roast and refreshments will be available.