Snow hits fixtures
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueFriday's snow had a devastating effect on the league programme with only seven matches being played.In Dvision Oe, the two leaders managed to play and both won so there is no change at the top.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
Friday's snow had a devastating effect on the league programme with only seven matches being played.
In Dvision One, the two leaders managed to play and both won so there is no change at the top. Dereham Town A retain top spot as a result of a 4-1 success at Narborough but did not increase their lead over Dickleburgh,who ran out 7-1 winners at Rockland United.
There was just one match in Dvision To whereell move up to fifth after winning 5-3 at Shropham United.
You may also want to watch:
The one match in Division Tree produced a shock with lowly Great Cressingham inflicting only a second defeat of the season on third-placed Northwold S&SC.
In Dvision Fur, Methwold Rovers consolidated their hold on third place with a 2-1 home win over Scarning United but fourth-placed Narborough Reserves went down to a surprising 2-1 defeat at the hands of Colkirk. In the other match, Stoke Ferry secured a good 6-3 home win Rampant Horse.
- 1 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 4 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 7 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 8 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 9 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 10 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns
Only one Norfolk Primary Cup quarter-final survived the weather and it was the all-league clash between Thetford Rovers Reserves and Splitz United. Thetford went through to the last four of the competition with a 4-1 home win.