Snow hits fixtures
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueFriday's snow had a devastating effect on the league programme with only seven matches being played.In Dvision Oe, the two leaders managed to play and both won so there is no change at the top.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
Friday's snow had a devastating effect on the league programme with only seven matches being played.
In Dvision One, the two leaders managed to play and both won so there is no change at the top. Dereham Town A retain top spot as a result of a 4-1 success at Narborough but did not increase their lead over Dickleburgh,who ran out 7-1 winners at Rockland United.
There was just one match in Dvision To whereell move up to fifth after winning 5-3 at Shropham United.
You may also want to watch:
The one match in Division Tree produced a shock with lowly Great Cressingham inflicting only a second defeat of the season on third-placed Northwold S&SC.
In Dvision Fur, Methwold Rovers consolidated their hold on third place with a 2-1 home win over Scarning United but fourth-placed Narborough Reserves went down to a surprising 2-1 defeat at the hands of Colkirk. In the other match, Stoke Ferry secured a good 6-3 home win Rampant Horse.
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development
- 5 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Wanted man arrested in Dereham
- 9 Logs spill across A47 after lorry and tractor crash
- 10 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
Only one Norfolk Primary Cup quarter-final survived the weather and it was the all-league clash between Thetford Rovers Reserves and Splitz United. Thetford went through to the last four of the competition with a 4-1 home win.