Shropham beat Swaffham A in Fen Regis Cup
Swaffham Town ‘A’ bowed out of the Fen Regis Invitation Cup with a 2-1 home defeat to Shropham.
Adam Figura put Swaffham in front with a vicious strike but the Pedlars let the visitors equalise before the interval and then claim a winner in the second half.
That just leaves just Swaffham Veterans to finish their league fixtures, with their last match scheduled for Sunday (2pm).
The “wettest drought on record” has taken its toll on the Hospital Cup with the remaining quarter-finals put back and the later rounds shifted accordingly.
Great Massingham were due to play Narborough last night with Litcham scheduled to play Necton tomorrow (7.30pm).
You may also want to watch:
The semi-finals are due to take place next Tuesday (Litcham/Necton v Castle Acre Swifts) and Thursday (Swaffham Town A v Great Massingham/Narborough).
The final is re-scheduled for Saturday, May 12, kick off 3pm. A bucket collection will be taken at each fixture.
- 1 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 2 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
- 3 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 4 Cat left 'terrified' after being dumped next to road by driver
- 5 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 6 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 7 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 8 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack