Rainbow time for Rudkin
Blackdyke Tout Fishery is located in the Norfolk countryside between Feltwell and Hockwold.
This week at the fishery the best flies have been damsels, daddies, sedges and – everyone’s favourite – cats’ whiskers. All fished on floating lines the fish have been taking close to the bank so long casts have not been necessary.
Toby Rudkin (pictured, left) got a nice 3lb 8oz rainbow on Saturday which was entered into the trout masters competition.
The fly tying night is today and the next one is Wednesday, November 24 from 7 to 9pm.
For any more information contact Paul Speed on 07525 730447.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 3 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 4 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 5 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 6 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 10 A11 reopens after pigs escaped onto road