Rainbow time for Rudkin
Blackdyke Tout Fishery is located in the Norfolk countryside between Feltwell and Hockwold.
This week at the fishery the best flies have been damsels, daddies, sedges and – everyone’s favourite – cats’ whiskers. All fished on floating lines the fish have been taking close to the bank so long casts have not been necessary.
Toby Rudkin (pictured, left) got a nice 3lb 8oz rainbow on Saturday which was entered into the trout masters competition.
The fly tying night is today and the next one is Wednesday, November 24 from 7 to 9pm.
For any more information contact Paul Speed on 07525 730447.
- 1 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 2 Jess Glynne cancels summer show in Thetford Forest
- 3 Pair deny dangerous driving on the A11 in Suffolk
- 4 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 5 Homes with dedicated support for rough sleepers to be built in Thetford
- 6 These are the dog breeds given up most at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 7 Council leader refuses to condemn Downing Street parties
- 8 'We must learn to live with Covid' says health secretary on Plan B's end
- 9 Rescued Mariah and Carey recovering after A11 crash
- 10 'Dishonest to the core' burglar jailed for four years