Pedal power on display
Last Wednesday saw the second five-mile event of Cycling Club Breckland’s club season.
Will Dorsett claimed the win again in a time of 11:18 ahead of the CCB youth cyclist Declan Davis (11:48) and Adam Cross (11:55).
Matt Carter and Danny Watkins battled it out for fourth and fifth with times of 12:19 and 12:28 respectively.
Sixteen-year-old Lewis Long completed his first ever time trial in an excellent time of 14:54 — breaking the 20mph milestone already.
This weekend saw an excellent event on the B254 with a large field from CCB. Andy Tyler led the way in 56:51, from Mark Fairhead; 58:21 and Chris Nudds; 58:33. Laura Gambling finished in 59:48, and Adam Cross, the only junior to ride, set a personal best of 1-00:34.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, Don Saunders and Declan Davis completed the Bolsover Audax in five hours 45 minutes, with only three riders in front of them.
Martin Badham completed a mammoth event in Alfreton, setting a personal best of 17 hours 24 minutes.
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk election 2021: No change in Breckland
- 5 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 6 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 8 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 9 Emotional great grandma meets nine-month-old twins for first time
- 10 Town planning for future of theatre and swimming pool at historic convent