One match survives
Crown Fire Central & South Norfolk League
Just one match survived the first visit of the wintry weather.
Necton were rewarded for their efforts in making sure their pitch was playable and their 6-2 win over Saham Toney Reserves takes them to the top of Division Two.
Shipdham’s match in the Norfolk Junior Cup was postponed and they must try again next Saturday.
There were mixed results in the fourth round of the Norfolk Primary Cup. Feltwell United are through to the next round after beating Bawdeswell 4-3 after extra time but Northwold bowed out, losing 6-0 at home to Belton. Tugas United also progressed to the next round with a 3-1 home win over Emneth Spartans.
Diss Town A’s match at Caister was postponed as was the all-league tie between Wendling and Morley Village.
- 1 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 2 Homes with dedicated support for rough sleepers to be built in Thetford
- 3 Jess Glynne cancels summer show in Thetford Forest
- 4 Pair deny dangerous driving on the A11 in Suffolk
- 5 Council leader refuses to condemn Downing Street parties
- 6 Rescued Mariah and Carey recovering after A11 crash
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 9 These are the dog breeds given up most at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 10 Driver sustains neck injuries in two-vehicle crash near Thetford