Longham increase advantage at top with 5-0 win
- Credit: Archant
Longham increased their lead at the top of Division One of Central and South Norfolk League sponsored by Barnes Print to six points after beating third placed Shipdham 5-0.
Attleborough Town A won their local derby with Rockland by the odd goal of three and Hethersett Athletic continued their climb up the table with a 5-1 win at Mulbarton Wanderers A.
North Elmham recorded their first league win of the season with a 3-1 success over Sporle.
In Division Two, Norwich Medics lost their unbeaten record, going down 4-1 to Castle Acre Swifts with three of the visitors’ goals coming late on.
Home Care are up to second in Division Three East after their 3-2 win at Longham Reserves and Wensum Albion move up to third following their 8-0 home win over Bar 33 Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Three West, Cockers increased the gap at the top to four points after beating Necton Res 10-0.
- 1 Repeat offender given £600 fine for fly-tipping next to public bin
- 2 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 3 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 4 Man stole bicycle from outside town shop
- 5 Lockdown to be eased: what else can I do from May 17?
- 6 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 7 Over 900 'spoilt ballots' reported in election for one council seat
- 8 'Your efforts have paid off' - Further lockdown lifting confirmed for May 17
- 9 Six things to see when Norfolk's museums reopen on May 17
- 10 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot