Longham increase advantage at top with 5-0 win
- Credit: Archant
Longham increased their lead at the top of Division One of Central and South Norfolk League sponsored by Barnes Print to six points after beating third placed Shipdham 5-0.
Attleborough Town A won their local derby with Rockland by the odd goal of three and Hethersett Athletic continued their climb up the table with a 5-1 win at Mulbarton Wanderers A.
North Elmham recorded their first league win of the season with a 3-1 success over Sporle.
In Division Two, Norwich Medics lost their unbeaten record, going down 4-1 to Castle Acre Swifts with three of the visitors’ goals coming late on.
Home Care are up to second in Division Three East after their 3-2 win at Longham Reserves and Wensum Albion move up to third following their 8-0 home win over Bar 33 Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Three West, Cockers increased the gap at the top to four points after beating Necton Res 10-0.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Brandon bungalow blaze thought to be started by faulty boiler
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 5 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 8 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 9 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 10 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on