League nets sponsorship deal
A Thetford-based youth football league has secured a sponsorship deal from a new and growing sports kit business based in Dereham. Rashes Green based 4sports, part of the ECS Group, has become the sponsors of the South Norfolk Youth League U8, U11 and U14 for the next season.
A Thetford-based youth football league has secured a sponsorship deal from a new and growing sports kit business based in Dereham.
Rashes Green based 4sports, part of the ECS Group, has become the sponsors of the South Norfolk Youth League U8, U11 and U14 for the next season.
ECS' other firm 4Work will sponsor the U9s and U12s and another firm under the group, 4Trophies will sponsor the U10 and U13 teams.
The league has some 88 teams playing football within a competitive but friendly league, the emphasis always on the footballers, some 1,400 children aged from seven to 15.
It includes teams in Mattishall, Shipdham, Watton, Wymondham, East Harling, Cringleford, Thetford and more.
Paul Amos, chairman of the South Norfolk Youth League, said he was delighted about the deal.
- 1 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 2 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 3 Rugby club hoping to 'ignite' interest following pandemic
- 4 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 5 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 6 Man charged after robbing bookmakers with a knife in Suffolk town
- 7 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Man caught drink driving over three times the legal limit in Suffolk town
- 10 Nominations open for Thetford Business Awards 2023
“The fact that 4Sports, a new business, has decided to support us in this way is wonderful news to everyone involved in the league. “Next season each of boys and girls will be playing in the 4Sports U8 through to U15s.”
Gary Cockaday, one of the 4Sports directors, said: “When approached, we took the chance to invest in youth football, knowing the league and the people who make it happen, we knew it was a chance to ally what is a new venture for us with a well-liked and respected league.”
4Sports is part of the established ECS group and makes team kits, accessories and equipment to football, hockey, cricket, rugby and netball teams.