ITFC Centre delight for Thetford
The Ipswich Town relationship with Thetford notches up another gear next season.For the Ipswich Town Community Trust is launching its newest Player Development Centre in the town to accompany the two other successful and established centres in Ipswich and Bury.
The Ipswich Town relationship with Thetford notches up another gear next season.
For the Ipswich Town Community Trust is launching its newest Player Development Centre in the town to accompany the two other successful and established centres in Ipswich and Bury.
Throughout the 08/09 season, the Community Trust staff have worked across several Thetford schools, delivering everything from Level 1 coaching courses to Junior Football Organisers courses.
The JFO course with Rosemary Musker students resulted in tournaments was arranged for both Admirals Junior School and Redcastle Furze Primary.
You may also want to watch:
The Ipswich Town Community Trust now want to hear from you if you have a son aged between six and 14 and he demonstrates potential as a footballer.
An open trial will be taking place at Breckland Leisure Centre in Thetford on Friday July 10 where budding football stars of the future will get their opportunity to impress the Community and Academy coaches, who may then recommend them for the PDC programme which will operate out of the Breckland Leisure Centre every Thursday from early September.
- 1 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 6 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 7 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 8 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 9 5 virtual games to play with family and friends over Zoom
- 10 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
Delivered by Academy and Community coaches, the programme will be delivered in two 15-week blocks, starting in September 2009 and January 2010. Sessions will be held for U8s to U11s from 5-6pm and for U12s to U15s from 6-7pm.
Those players on the programme will have the opportunity of being selected by scouts for special training sessions at the ITFC Academy.
To guarantee your son a chance to participate in the open trial contact Ipswich Town Community Trust on 01473 400749.