Harling look to future
EAST Harling FC held their annual meeting last week.Graham Jubb was elected to continue as chairman and Clive Lewis was elected as secretary and treasurer for the coming season.
EAST Harling FC held their annual meeting last week.
Graham Jubb was elected to continue as chairman and Clive Lewis was elected as secretary and treasurer for the coming season.
The club had a good season with the first team finishing mid-table in Division Three of the Anglian Combination, whilst the reserves finished a creditable fifth in the Crown Fire Division One.
The main outstanding matter was that the reserves, who are in Division Six of the Anglian Combination next season, are still looking for a manager.
You may also want to watch:
Interested parties should call Clive on 01953 717117.
The club presentation and race evening is at Harling Sports and Social Club on Friday, May 8, 7pm.
- 1 The most wanted men in Norfolk: have you seen these criminals?
- 2 Man attacked and robbed by hooded teen gang
- 3 Man fractured partner’s cheekbone after making machete threat to sister
- 4 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 5 Arrest after man found with wooden baton and £30,000 in cash
- 6 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 7 A1066 to close for five more nights
- 8 Friends pay tribute to war heroes with walking marathon effort
- 9 How will Christmas grottos, nativities and carol singing go ahead?
- 10 'He cried, I cried' - Loved ones reunited through care home's pilot test scheme