Harling look to future
EAST Harling FC held their annual meeting last week.Graham Jubb was elected to continue as chairman and Clive Lewis was elected as secretary and treasurer for the coming season.
EAST Harling FC held their annual meeting last week.
Graham Jubb was elected to continue as chairman and Clive Lewis was elected as secretary and treasurer for the coming season.
The club had a good season with the first team finishing mid-table in Division Three of the Anglian Combination, whilst the reserves finished a creditable fifth in the Crown Fire Division One.
The main outstanding matter was that the reserves, who are in Division Six of the Anglian Combination next season, are still looking for a manager.
You may also want to watch:
Interested parties should call Clive on 01953 717117.
The club presentation and race evening is at Harling Sports and Social Club on Friday, May 8, 7pm.
- 1 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 2 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 3 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 4 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 5 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 6 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 7 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns
- 8 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 9 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 10 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor