Harling back to winning ways
East Harling got back to winning ways against a well-organised Aylsham side, by the only goal of the game.Despite having most of the possession Harling had to rely on the one goal scored by Stacey Lawrence from a corner.
East Harling got back to winning ways against a well-organised Aylsham side, by the only goal of the game.
Despite having most of the possession Harling had to rely on the one goal scored by Stacey Lawrence from a corner.
With Phil King organising the defence the team looked far more composed. Manager Stuart Chrystall had Danny Watts and Henry Armes returning to the side which was a further boost.
Chris Hancy and Andrew Morris worked tirelessly in midfield in a solid team performance which bodes well for the remaining games.
You may also want to watch:
This week Harling travel to Martham, meet at the club at 12.30pm.
- 1 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 2 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 3 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 4 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 5 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 6 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 7 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 8 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 9 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 10 Find out who made the Norfolk Day Drabble writing competition shortlist