Harling back to winning ways
East Harling got back to winning ways against a well-organised Aylsham side, by the only goal of the game.Despite having most of the possession Harling had to rely on the one goal scored by Stacey Lawrence from a corner.
East Harling got back to winning ways against a well-organised Aylsham side, by the only goal of the game.
Despite having most of the possession Harling had to rely on the one goal scored by Stacey Lawrence from a corner.
With Phil King organising the defence the team looked far more composed. Manager Stuart Chrystall had Danny Watts and Henry Armes returning to the side which was a further boost.
Chris Hancy and Andrew Morris worked tirelessly in midfield in a solid team performance which bodes well for the remaining games.
You may also want to watch:
This week Harling travel to Martham, meet at the club at 12.30pm.
- 1 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 2 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 3 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 4 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
- 5 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 6 Cat left 'terrified' after being dumped next to road by driver
- 7 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
- 8 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 9 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 10 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack