Harling are not happy
East Harling 1, North Walsham Reserves 2
EAST Harling at last took the field after two months without a game, but were confident of continuing their previous good form. However, despite good attendances at training, the rustiness showed.
After two minutes Ellis Williamson handled and Harling went 1-0 down from the penalty. Harling then settled, but despite having the better of the possession, they were not able to create any meaningful chances. Walsham netted a brilliant free-kick from 30 yards.
Harling then took the game to Walsham and with 20 minutes left, Craig Skipp scored.
Harling created several good chances but Walsham were dangerous on the break and Matt Terry made a few fine saves, that earned him man of the match. This was a disappointing result and means that Harling need a really good run of results to get into the top half of the table.
You may also want to watch:
Next up, Freethorpe away.
CNSOBU 1, Harling Reserves 0
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk election 2021: No change in Breckland
- 5 Emotional great grandma meets nine-month-old twins for first time
- 6 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 7 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 8 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 10 Town planning for future of theatre and swimming pool at historic convent
After beating high-fliers Aylsham, CNSOBU made nonsense of their lowly league position. A first-half penalty secured the points for them.
Harling hit the woodwork three times and missed a few open goals, which summed up a frustrating afternoon.
Next up, Freethorpe Reserves at home.