Harling are not happy
East Harling 1, North Walsham Reserves 2
EAST Harling at last took the field after two months without a game, but were confident of continuing their previous good form. However, despite good attendances at training, the rustiness showed.
After two minutes Ellis Williamson handled and Harling went 1-0 down from the penalty. Harling then settled, but despite having the better of the possession, they were not able to create any meaningful chances. Walsham netted a brilliant free-kick from 30 yards.
Harling then took the game to Walsham and with 20 minutes left, Craig Skipp scored.
Harling created several good chances but Walsham were dangerous on the break and Matt Terry made a few fine saves, that earned him man of the match. This was a disappointing result and means that Harling need a really good run of results to get into the top half of the table.
Next up, Freethorpe away.
CNSOBU 1, Harling Reserves 0
- 1 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 2 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 5 Man charged after robbing bookmakers with a knife in Suffolk town
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Man caught drink driving over three times the legal limit in Suffolk town
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 Share of £120,000 cash pot on offer to Breckland groups
- 10 Former military man appointed as council's new chairman
After beating high-fliers Aylsham, CNSOBU made nonsense of their lowly league position. A first-half penalty secured the points for them.
Harling hit the woodwork three times and missed a few open goals, which summed up a frustrating afternoon.
Next up, Freethorpe Reserves at home.