Harling are not happy
East Harling 1, North Walsham Reserves 2
EAST Harling at last took the field after two months without a game, but were confident of continuing their previous good form. However, despite good attendances at training, the rustiness showed.
After two minutes Ellis Williamson handled and Harling went 1-0 down from the penalty. Harling then settled, but despite having the better of the possession, they were not able to create any meaningful chances. Walsham netted a brilliant free-kick from 30 yards.
Harling then took the game to Walsham and with 20 minutes left, Craig Skipp scored.
Harling created several good chances but Walsham were dangerous on the break and Matt Terry made a few fine saves, that earned him man of the match. This was a disappointing result and means that Harling need a really good run of results to get into the top half of the table.
You may also want to watch:
Next up, Freethorpe away.
CNSOBU 1, Harling Reserves 0
- 1 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 2 Man rescued from van after collision with tractor
- 3 'Extensive damage' caused as business centre is flooded
- 4 Parts of Thetford hit by flooding due to heavy rain
- 5 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 6 Cows cause congestion after wandering into RAF Lakenheath viewing area
- 7 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 8 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 9 Augmented reality Gruffalo trail launches in forest
- 10 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
After beating high-fliers Aylsham, CNSOBU made nonsense of their lowly league position. A first-half penalty secured the points for them.
Harling hit the woodwork three times and missed a few open goals, which summed up a frustrating afternoon.
Next up, Freethorpe Reserves at home.