Harling are not happy
East Harling 1, North Walsham Reserves 2
EAST Harling at last took the field after two months without a game, but were confident of continuing their previous good form. However, despite good attendances at training, the rustiness showed.
After two minutes Ellis Williamson handled and Harling went 1-0 down from the penalty. Harling then settled, but despite having the better of the possession, they were not able to create any meaningful chances. Walsham netted a brilliant free-kick from 30 yards.
Harling then took the game to Walsham and with 20 minutes left, Craig Skipp scored.
Harling created several good chances but Walsham were dangerous on the break and Matt Terry made a few fine saves, that earned him man of the match. This was a disappointing result and means that Harling need a really good run of results to get into the top half of the table.
You may also want to watch:
Next up, Freethorpe away.
CNSOBU 1, Harling Reserves 0
- 1 Training at RAF base given positive rating by Ofsted
- 2 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 3 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 6 WATCH: Norfolk troops train ahead of peacekeeping mission in Mali
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 9 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 10 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
After beating high-fliers Aylsham, CNSOBU made nonsense of their lowly league position. A first-half penalty secured the points for them.
Harling hit the woodwork three times and missed a few open goals, which summed up a frustrating afternoon.
Next up, Freethorpe Reserves at home.