Get set for new running group
Thetford AC are launching a ‘beginners only’ running group. It will be open to all, regardless of ability. Sessions will take place every Monday from June 6, 6.15 to 7.15pm from the Old Stables at the Kilverstone Hall estate.
Thetford AC is a friendly club that enjoys training and socialising together. There is always a choice of sessions, no one will be left behind and all abilities will be catered for. Give Gill Paremain a call on 01842 764318 or just turn up on June 6 for the first session.
Meanwhile, four members of Thetford AC competed in Edinburgh in the half and full marathon. It was very windy, but they still had some very good results.
Half Marathon: Tony Tyler 1-49:0, Judy Tyler 2-32:04 (a huge PB).
Marathon: Cliff Lear 4-7:41, Gill Paremain 4-38:51.
You may also want to watch:
Also on May 14, Stacey Owen ran in the Grim Two Beast in the East 10km in Swanley, Kent and finished with a time of 55:58.
On May 20, the Friday Five at Ipswich: Stacey Owen 38:45, Sam Wing 40:13.
- 1 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 4 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 7 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 8 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 9 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 10 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns