Get set for new running group
Thetford AC are launching a ‘beginners only’ running group. It will be open to all, regardless of ability. Sessions will take place every Monday from June 6, 6.15 to 7.15pm from the Old Stables at the Kilverstone Hall estate.
Thetford AC is a friendly club that enjoys training and socialising together. There is always a choice of sessions, no one will be left behind and all abilities will be catered for. Give Gill Paremain a call on 01842 764318 or just turn up on June 6 for the first session.
Meanwhile, four members of Thetford AC competed in Edinburgh in the half and full marathon. It was very windy, but they still had some very good results.
Half Marathon: Tony Tyler 1-49:0, Judy Tyler 2-32:04 (a huge PB).
Marathon: Cliff Lear 4-7:41, Gill Paremain 4-38:51.
You may also want to watch:
Also on May 14, Stacey Owen ran in the Grim Two Beast in the East 10km in Swanley, Kent and finished with a time of 55:58.
On May 20, the Friday Five at Ipswich: Stacey Owen 38:45, Sam Wing 40:13.
- 1 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development
- 2 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 3 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 4 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Wanted man arrested in Dereham
- 8 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 9 Logs spill across A47 after lorry and tractor crash
- 10 Team GB athlete to inspire pupils to get healthy with visit to school