Few games survive
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueA few matches survived the wet conditions caused by the thaw to break the longest break in fixtures for several seasons.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
A few matches survived the wet conditions caused by the thaw to break the longest break in fixtures for several seasons.
There was one match in Division Four where Colkirk beat bottom team Beetley United 6-0 to move one place up the table.
There was also just one match in the fourth round of the Ben Smith Memorial Cup, the league's premier cup competition and positions told with Swaffham Town A from Division One beating Rampant Horse from the fourth division 7-1.
You may also want to watch:
In the first round of the Dick Davey Ambulance Cup, results went much to league form. Rockland United won 6-4 at Scarning United while Shropham United beat their own reserves 6-1. In the local derby at Methwold Rovers, visitors Stoke Ferry came out on top, winning 5-3.
Three teams from the league made it through to the next round of the Norfolk Primary Cup. Castle Acre Swifts won 4-3 at Bunwell after extra-time, Thetford Rovers Reserves beat former finalists Ellingham 5-2 and Thurton and Ashby won 6-0 at Walsingham United.
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development
- 5 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Wanted man arrested in Dereham
- 9 Logs spill across A47 after lorry and tractor crash
- 10 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results