End of season awards handed at at Bridgham FC
- Credit: Archant
Bridgham United have handed out their annual end-of-season awards.
Chairman Dick Rutterford and manager Simon Bell presented trophies to the players.
The winners were supporters’ player of the year: Billy Gorman, manager’s player of the year: Jack Green, players’ player of the year: Billy Gorman, The Reg Bezants Memorial Shield for clubman of the year: George Low and top goalscorer: Bradley Sandell.
A special award was presented to retiring goalkeeper Billy Gorman as he was made a life member of the club.
The season has seen improvement on the field with the club finishing sixth in the league, reaching a cup semi-final and making the last eight of the county cup.
You may also want to watch:
Thanks was given to Dick Rutterford for his work looking after the pitch, Jason Evans for his work as assistant manager and running the line and to all the players for their efforts.
- 1 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 2 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 3 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 4 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 5 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 6 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 7 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 8 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 9 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 10 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app