Diary dates for Indies
Thetford Indies have got some diary dates penned in.On Saturday, May 30 a second sponsored walk will be held.Thank you to everyone who supported the club at the first sponsored walk, this one is for those who couldn't make the last one.
Thetford Indies FChave got some diary dates penned in.
On Saturday, May 30 a second sponsored walk will be held.
Thank you to everyone who supported the club at the first sponsored walk, this one is for those who couldn't make the last one. The walk starts from Kilverstone Park at 10.30 am.
On Saturday, June 13 it's presentation day. This year's event is at Thetford Rugby Club. Presentation for U7, U8, U9 and U10 starts at 4 pm. Presentation for other age groups starts at 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a barbecue during the afternoon, and live music by Madison going on into the evening. Please bring a prize for the raffle.
Then on Wednesday, June 17 the club's annual meeting is being held at Thetford Sports and Social Club, 7.30 pm start, all welcome.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to war heroes with walking marathon effort
- 2 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 3 'He cried, I cried' - Loved ones reunited through care home's pilot test scheme
- 4 Arrest after man found with wooden baton and £30,000 in cash
- 5 A1066 to close for five more nights
- 6 How will Christmas grottos, nativities and carol singing go ahead?
- 7 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 8 Man fractured partner’s cheekbone after making machete threat to sister
- 9 Man attacked and robbed by hooded teen gang
- 10 Why Chancellor’s Autumn statement was bad news for millions of pensioners
The weekend of July 4/5 is Indies' five-a-side, Saturday is for age groups U11, U12, U13, U14 and U15. Sunday is U7, U8, U9, U10 and women.
For details call club secretary Jackie Skipp on 01842 761355.