Declan leads the way again
Another fast week of racing for the Cycling Club Breckland riders, with very close competition in the midweek 10 at the North Tuddenham and challenging conditions in the weekend races.
Declan Davis claimed another win on Wednesday, in a great time of 24:04. Matt Carter was a very close second in 24:16, followed by Adam Cross in 24:21.
Lewis Long, 16, riding only his second 10-mile time trial set an impressive time of 31:02 – an improvement of 25 seconds.
Davis led the way again in tough conditions in the Godric CC 10 on Saturday, setting a great time and a PB of 22:54. Adam Cross followed in 23:50, with Mark Fairhead four seconds behind as the third CCB rider.
Emily Davis continues to improve, setting yet another PB of 28:38. Mark Arnold of Pedal Revolution won the event in 21:12.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere on the E225 Chris Nudds set an impressive time of 56:16 with Andy Tyler close behind in 56:40. Roger Graham also set a great time in the windy conditions of 1:02:23.
- 1 Tributes flood in for Dad's Army superfan and family man Neville
- 2 Build of new school building could see more places for SEND children
- 3 Drug-driver's pickup cannoned off-duty detective's car into oncoming traffic
- 4 UEA expert in infectious diseases expects delay to 'Freedom Day'
- 5 Drunk inmate threatened to stab prison officer
- 6 Road reopens after crash between car and lorry
- 7 New transporter bike for wheelchair users launched at Thetford Forest
- 8 New date for trial of five accused of Thetford murder
- 9 Man, 18, arrested in connection with serious sexual assault
- 10 ‘I don’t trust this area’: Local people react after sex assault on teenager