Declan leads the way again
Another fast week of racing for the Cycling Club Breckland riders, with very close competition in the midweek 10 at the North Tuddenham and challenging conditions in the weekend races.
Declan Davis claimed another win on Wednesday, in a great time of 24:04. Matt Carter was a very close second in 24:16, followed by Adam Cross in 24:21.
Lewis Long, 16, riding only his second 10-mile time trial set an impressive time of 31:02 – an improvement of 25 seconds.
Davis led the way again in tough conditions in the Godric CC 10 on Saturday, setting a great time and a PB of 22:54. Adam Cross followed in 23:50, with Mark Fairhead four seconds behind as the third CCB rider.
Emily Davis continues to improve, setting yet another PB of 28:38. Mark Arnold of Pedal Revolution won the event in 21:12.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere on the E225 Chris Nudds set an impressive time of 56:16 with Andy Tyler close behind in 56:40. Roger Graham also set a great time in the windy conditions of 1:02:23.
- 1 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 2 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 3 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 4 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 5 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 6 Sugar beet price shoots up - but not all Suffolk farmers are won over
- 7 Neil, 85, touches hearts after taking part in memory walk for residents
- 8 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base