Cross shows pedal power
Showing early promise of good things to come, Cycling Club Breckland's junior Adam Cross had his elders looking nervously over their shoulders.He was competing in the second of this season's club events based at North Tuddenham.
Showing early promise of good things to come, Cycling Club Breckland's junior Adam Cross had his elders looking nervously over their shoulders.
He was competing in the second of this season's club events based at North Tuddenham.
Just two seconds separated the two fastest riders of the night.
Geoff Muller recorded 12 minutes 22 seconds to Adam's 22:24.
You may also want to watch:
In third place was Mark Fairhead with a time of 12:49 followed by Myles Kubbock 13:11, Paul Hoggett 14:59, Alan Holland 15:17, Paul Cross 15:21 and tricyclist Martin Badham 17:39.
The only girl competing, Emily Davis, finished in 16:44 while her brother Declan pushed grandfather Don Saunders round on their tandem in 12:41, 13 seconds faster than the previous week.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 3 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 4 Drugs most often seized by Norfolk police revealed
- 5 US servicemen commemorate death of RAF Lakenheath pilot in crash tragedy
- 6 Six figure commitment agreed to pursue Suffolk bus improvement strategy
- 7 Care home creates mini golf course in its garden
- 8 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 9 School praised for 'effective action' to address serious failings
- 10 Should Covid jabs be made mandatory for care home workers?
Second-claim members Thomas Doe (VC Norwich) and Peter Hamon record 12:18 and 15:36 respectively.
This week's event will be over 10 miles using the Scoulton course while on May 2 CC Breckland promote the East District Cycling Association 25-mile Championship with headquarters at Scoulton.