Cross shows great promise
Showing early promise of good things to come, Cycling Club Breckland's junior Adam Cross had his elders looking nervously over their shoulders in the second of this season's club events based at North Tuddenham.
Showing early promise of good things to come, Cycling Club Breckland's junior Adam Cross had his elders looking nervously over their shoulders.
He was competing in the second of this season's club events based at North Tuddenham.
Just two seconds separated the two fastest riders of the night.
Geoff Muller recorded 12 minutes 22 seconds to Adam's 22:24.
You may also want to watch:
In third place was Mark Fairhead with a time of 12:49 followed by Myles Kubbock 13:11, Paul Hoggett 14:59, Alan Holland 15:17, Paul Cross 15:21 and tricyclist Martin Badham 17:39.
The only girl competing, Emily Davis, finished in 16:44 while her brother Declan pushed grandfather Don Saunders round on their tandem in 12:41, 13 seconds faster than the previous week.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Brandon bungalow blaze thought to be started by faulty boiler
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 5 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 6 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 7 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 8 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 9 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 10 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
Second-claim members Thomas Doe (VC Norwich) and Peter Hamon record 12:18 and 15:36 respectively.
This week's event will be over 10 miles using the Scoulton course while on May 2 CC Breckland promote the East District Cycling Association 25-mile Championship with headquarters at Scoulton.