Cross shows great promise
Showing early promise of good things to come, Cycling Club Breckland's junior Adam Cross had his elders looking nervously over their shoulders in the second of this season's club events based at North Tuddenham.
Showing early promise of good things to come, Cycling Club Breckland's junior Adam Cross had his elders looking nervously over their shoulders.
He was competing in the second of this season's club events based at North Tuddenham.
Just two seconds separated the two fastest riders of the night.
Geoff Muller recorded 12 minutes 22 seconds to Adam's 22:24.
You may also want to watch:
In third place was Mark Fairhead with a time of 12:49 followed by Myles Kubbock 13:11, Paul Hoggett 14:59, Alan Holland 15:17, Paul Cross 15:21 and tricyclist Martin Badham 17:39.
The only girl competing, Emily Davis, finished in 16:44 while her brother Declan pushed grandfather Don Saunders round on their tandem in 12:41, 13 seconds faster than the previous week.
- 1 Repeat offender given £600 fine for fly-tipping next to public bin
- 2 Man suffers 15cm cut across face in alleged knife attack over drugs
- 3 Woman in 80s suffers 'life-changing' injuries in collision
- 4 Noise warning issued amid RAF Lakenheath flight training
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 7 Candidate says 7,000 rejected ballots shows PCC voting system flawed
- 8 Man stole bicycle from outside town shop
- 9 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 10 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
Second-claim members Thomas Doe (VC Norwich) and Peter Hamon record 12:18 and 15:36 respectively.
This week's event will be over 10 miles using the Scoulton course while on May 2 CC Breckland promote the East District Cycling Association 25-mile Championship with headquarters at Scoulton.