Bridgham fail to get going after three-week absence
- Credit: Archant
Bridgham Utd travelled to Attleborough to play Bar 33 after three weeks without a game and ended up losing 5-1.
The visitors started the Central and South Norfolk League Division Two game well and took the lead after some good play between Jack Green, Liam Levy-Twomey and Del Summers which resulted in Green finishing well.
However, from that point on Bridgham’s afternoon went from bad to worse as they looked like a side who had not played for a while as the home side started to dominate. Two quick goals for Bar 33 made it 2-1 after some poor defending. Jack Green did go close for Bridgham but just before half-time it was 3-1.
Bridgham hoped the second half would see an improvement but it got worse as Bar 33 went close on a number of occasions whilst Billy Gorman superbly saved a penalty. But it was very much Bar 33’s day as they scored two more late on.
MoM: Ben Mannion.
You may also want to watch:
Central & South Norfolk Division Two
Bar 33 5 Bridgham Utd 1
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 5 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 6 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 9 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 10 A11 reopens after pigs escaped onto road