Bridgham celebrate in style
BRIDGHAM United FC held their presentation evening at the village hall on Friday evening.
Mick Utting from the Central and South Norfolk League was present to hand the league championship trophy to captain Morgan Crane for the first time in the club’s history to mark what has been Bridgham’s most successful season in its long existence.
Players also received their league winners shields, and club awards were also given to the following players:
Top goalscorer Alan Boon (27 goals), goal of the season Adam Haylett (cup final free-kick v Morley), Mark Hawes Trophy Mark Hawes, clubman Gareth Thomas, manager’s player Stuart Tucker, supporters’ player Michael Watts, players’ player Mark Hawes.
There were also presentations made to Brian Sellars, Ron Alderton, Ian Alderton and Dick Rutterford for their support and help over the season.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, the club gave new vice-president Rod Forder a medal to mark his honorary position which has been awarded as a mark of his many years’ service to the club in the past as a player and officer of the club.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 3 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 4 Drugs most often seized by Norfolk police revealed
- 5 US servicemen commemorate death of RAF Lakenheath pilot in crash tragedy
- 6 Six figure commitment agreed to pursue Suffolk bus improvement strategy
- 7 Care home creates mini golf course in its garden
- 8 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 9 School praised for 'effective action' to address serious failings
- 10 Should Covid jabs be made mandatory for care home workers?