Brandon ease to victory
BRANDON earned a comfortable 2-0 victory over Beccles to move back up to third place. Brown put the ball wide with the goal at his mercy after 20 minutes.
BRANDON earned a comfortable 2-0 victory over Beccles to move back up to third place.
Brown put the ball wide with the goal at his mercy after 20 minutes. Six minutes later his excellent corner had Beccles all at sea and Tuffs headed home after Sobiechowski cleared off the line. Kent was unlucky not to double the lead but Cable spread himself to deny him.
Beccles came out in the second half with more fight but still struggled to create.
Peckham replaced the injured Johnstone and he soon doubled Brandon's advantage when Kent nodded the ball to him and he finished well.
You may also want to watch:
A clean sheet reflected a good overall performance with Tuffs, Kent and Brown enjoying a good afternoon.
A minute's silence was observed at the game for former captain John Robinson.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 3 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 4 Drugs most often seized by Norfolk police revealed
- 5 US servicemen commemorate death of RAF Lakenheath pilot in crash tragedy
- 6 Six figure commitment agreed to pursue Suffolk bus improvement strategy
- 7 Care home creates mini golf course in its garden
- 8 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 9 School praised for 'effective action' to address serious failings
- 10 Should Covid jabs be made mandatory for care home workers?