Brandon ease to victory
BRANDON earned a comfortable 2-0 victory over Beccles to move back up to third place. Brown put the ball wide with the goal at his mercy after 20 minutes.
BRANDON earned a comfortable 2-0 victory over Beccles to move back up to third place.
Brown put the ball wide with the goal at his mercy after 20 minutes. Six minutes later his excellent corner had Beccles all at sea and Tuffs headed home after Sobiechowski cleared off the line. Kent was unlucky not to double the lead but Cable spread himself to deny him.
Beccles came out in the second half with more fight but still struggled to create.
Peckham replaced the injured Johnstone and he soon doubled Brandon's advantage when Kent nodded the ball to him and he finished well.
You may also want to watch:
A clean sheet reflected a good overall performance with Tuffs, Kent and Brown enjoying a good afternoon.
A minute's silence was observed at the game for former captain John Robinson.
- 1 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 2 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 3 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 4 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 5 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 6 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 7 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 8 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 9 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 10 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app