Boost for rugby club
Thetford Rugby Club is approaching a new season with everything to look forward to. There are big changes on the horizon and they are pleased to announce their new sponsor, Dexters Building Products of Watton.
Thetford Rugby Club is approaching a new season with everything to look forward to.
There are big changes on the horizon and they are pleased to announce their new sponsor, Dexters Building Products of Watton.
Dexters Building Products will be the main club sponsor and are not only putting into the club funding but using their expertise as builders merchants.
With the club premises due a
much-needed refurbishment, this is now possible. The interior d�cor is being updated as well as essential repairs to the amenities inside and the external building structure.
A club spokesman said: “Along with all other sponsors of the rugby club, having Dexters Building Products as the main sponsor has given the committee renewed belief that the club can
- 1 Try roasties topped with pulled pork at town’s new street food business
- 2 Pair accused of dangerous driving on A11 set for court
- 3 First cases of monkeypox reported in Suffolk
- 4 Chase Star to perform at Thetford comedy club
- 5 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 6 Food review, Lime Kiln Kitchen: ‘A truly relaxing place for Sunday lunch’
- 7 New homes plan for former coal yard
- 8 Man charged with burglaries, dangerous driving and assault
- 9 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and two meteor showers
- 10 New Latin American restaurant opening at Center Parcs in Elveden
move forward in a positive way, implement the new five-year development plan
and concentrate on creating an environment for good rugby, good social events and a facility that everyone in the community can enjoy.
“Thetford Rugby Club relies on volunteers to give up their time to fulfil various roles and sponsors are as much appreciated as the volunteers to enable the club to progress.
“The players and members of the club can all look forward to an improved facility, renewed belief and regain the passion for the game of rugby on the field as well as time spent off it.”