Belles held to draw in final home game
- Credit: PA
Thetford Bulldogs FC Belles U16 hosted their last home game for this season and with several players out due to injuries and operations as well as other commitments it was all hands to the deck.
Belles were as strong as usual and they made North Walsham play a great game of end-to-end football, seeing great set-pieces and great team work from both sides.
But it was North Walsham who went into the half-time interval a goal to the good.
In the second half the Belles came back with a bit more teamwork and Olivia Baker scored to make it 1-1.
Shannon Richardson got Belles’ second goal to put the team ahead.
You may also want to watch:
However, Belles let North Walsham in their half and they broke though and made it 2-2.
Despite further teamwork that’s how it finished. There is a little break now for Belles before their last game of the season which is away to Waveney. PoM: Kiaria Dale. Team player Olivia Baker. Another great team effort.
- 1 Tributes flood in for Dad's Army superfan and family man Neville
- 2 Build of new school building could see more places for SEND children
- 3 Drug-driver's pickup cannoned off-duty detective's car into oncoming traffic
- 4 UEA expert in infectious diseases expects delay to 'Freedom Day'
- 5 Drunk inmate threatened to stab prison officer
- 6 Road reopens after crash between car and lorry
- 7 New date for trial of five accused of Thetford murder
- 8 New transporter bike for wheelchair users launched at Thetford Forest
- 9 Man, 18, arrested in connection with serious sexual assault
- 10 ‘I don’t trust this area’: Local people react after sex assault on teenager