Belles held to draw in final home game
- Credit: PA
Thetford Bulldogs FC Belles U16 hosted their last home game for this season and with several players out due to injuries and operations as well as other commitments it was all hands to the deck.
Belles were as strong as usual and they made North Walsham play a great game of end-to-end football, seeing great set-pieces and great team work from both sides.
But it was North Walsham who went into the half-time interval a goal to the good.
In the second half the Belles came back with a bit more teamwork and Olivia Baker scored to make it 1-1.
Shannon Richardson got Belles’ second goal to put the team ahead.
You may also want to watch:
However, Belles let North Walsham in their half and they broke though and made it 2-2.
Despite further teamwork that’s how it finished. There is a little break now for Belles before their last game of the season which is away to Waveney. PoM: Kiaria Dale. Team player Olivia Baker. Another great team effort.
- 1 Man charged with supplying Class A drugs in Thetford
- 2 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 3 Viking themed children's play area confirmed at town's historic park
- 4 'He's a dear little dog' - Thieves steal family pet Arthur
- 5 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 6 Shoppers support market town traders as second lockdown lifts
- 7 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 8 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens
- 9 Stephen Fry voices heart-warming animation of rescued blind horse
- 10 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas