Belles held to draw in final home game
- Credit: PA
Thetford Bulldogs FC Belles U16 hosted their last home game for this season and with several players out due to injuries and operations as well as other commitments it was all hands to the deck.
Belles were as strong as usual and they made North Walsham play a great game of end-to-end football, seeing great set-pieces and great team work from both sides.
But it was North Walsham who went into the half-time interval a goal to the good.
In the second half the Belles came back with a bit more teamwork and Olivia Baker scored to make it 1-1.
Shannon Richardson got Belles’ second goal to put the team ahead.
You may also want to watch:
However, Belles let North Walsham in their half and they broke though and made it 2-2.
Despite further teamwork that’s how it finished. There is a little break now for Belles before their last game of the season which is away to Waveney. PoM: Kiaria Dale. Team player Olivia Baker. Another great team effort.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Brandon bungalow blaze thought to be started by faulty boiler
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 5 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 8 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 9 US Air Force issues warning over increased flying this week
- 10 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash