Battling Harling move up
Beccles Reserves 0, East Harling 2
HARLING moved to seventh in the table after a hard-fought win at lowly Beccles.
Having beaten them 10-3 at home earlier this was always going to be a difficult game and especially on a very heavy pitch.
Harling had two players injured and brought in Andy Collins-Reed. Goals from Chris Bray and Ellis Williamson sealed the result in a dour encounter.
Next up, Harling play Wymondham Town Reserves at home.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Harling Reserves hosted Scole Reserves and lost 5-2.
With five first-choice players unavailable Harling were deservedly beaten by a lively Scole side.
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 5 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 6 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 10 From infighting to foreign secretary - Elizabeth Truss' rise to success
Harling never got going with so many changes to the line-up, but still had enough chances to have gained a point.
However Scole were allowed to get too many crosses into the area and in the end that cost them. Darren Goodley and Kyle Lynn were Harling’s scorers.
Next up, Harling Reserves visit Horsford Reserves.