Athletes stride out
MEMBERS of Thetford Athletics Club took part in the Ryston Runners cross- country races held in the woods at Shouldham Warren, in west Norfolk. This was the second of a series of six races being held over the winter, making up the Grand Prix series.
MEMBERS of Thetford Athletics Club took part in the Ryston Runners cross- country races held in the woods at Shouldham Warren, in west Norfolk.
This was the second of a series of six races being held over the winter, making up the Grand Prix series.
The results were as follows:
U9 800m boys: 7th Alex Darton 3:32, 15th Kendell Norris 3:48, 16th Joseph Nicholson 3:51.
You may also want to watch:
U11 2k: 8th Ashleigh Britnell 9:48, 22nd Harvey Norris 16:20.
U13 3k: 13th James Darton 14:11
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk election 2021: No change in Breckland
- 5 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 8 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 9 Town planning for future of theatre and swimming pool at historic convent
- 10 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development
U15 3k: 6th Jason Higgins 11:09, 10th Tom Busson 12:00.
U17 boys 4.5k: 4th Phil Waity 17:39, 5th Joseph Kirton 17:44.
U17 Girls 4.5k: 3rd Lucy Tyler 18:24.
Senior Ladies 9k: 3rd Samantha Wing 40:00.
Vet 40 Men 5k: 13th Dean Kirton 39:41.
Vet 45 Men 5k: 8th Carl Higgins 38:53, 10th Tony Tyler 40:08.
For more information on the Thetford Athletic Club see the website www.thetford-ac.co.uk