Athletes stride out
MEMBERS of Thetford Athletics Club took part in the Ryston Runners cross- country races held in the woods at Shouldham Warren, in west Norfolk. This was the second of a series of six races being held over the winter, making up the Grand Prix series.
MEMBERS of Thetford Athletics Club took part in the Ryston Runners cross- country races held in the woods at Shouldham Warren, in west Norfolk.
This was the second of a series of six races being held over the winter, making up the Grand Prix series.
The results were as follows:
U9 800m boys: 7th Alex Darton 3:32, 15th Kendell Norris 3:48, 16th Joseph Nicholson 3:51.
You may also want to watch:
U11 2k: 8th Ashleigh Britnell 9:48, 22nd Harvey Norris 16:20.
U13 3k: 13th James Darton 14:11
- 1 Training at RAF base given positive rating by Ofsted
- 2 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 3 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 6 WATCH: Norfolk troops train ahead of peacekeeping mission in Mali
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 9 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 10 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
U15 3k: 6th Jason Higgins 11:09, 10th Tom Busson 12:00.
U17 boys 4.5k: 4th Phil Waity 17:39, 5th Joseph Kirton 17:44.
U17 Girls 4.5k: 3rd Lucy Tyler 18:24.
Senior Ladies 9k: 3rd Samantha Wing 40:00.
Vet 40 Men 5k: 13th Dean Kirton 39:41.
Vet 45 Men 5k: 8th Carl Higgins 38:53, 10th Tony Tyler 40:08.
For more information on the Thetford Athletic Club see the website www.thetford-ac.co.uk