Winners announced for club’s poster competition to help stop dog mess on playing fields
- Credit: Archant
The winners of a football club’s poster competition have been announced to help encourage dog walkers to clear up after their pets.
The artwork created by youngsters Charlie Johnstone and Archie Murdoch will be made into posters and put around the Remembrance Playing Fields where Brandon Town Community Football Club (CFC) train and play matches.
Dog mess not being picked it up has become such an issue that coaches have to check the pitches are mess-free before use.
The pair’s posters were chosen at the club’s presentation evening.
Brandon CFC chairman said the club is going strong in its 35th year but is always on the look out for coaches and volunteers.
You may also want to watch:
They are also keen to develop their girls teams.
For more information call Anna Zawiasa on 07766317855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 4 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 5 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 6 'Like a little Hitler' - Fury as row breaks out at council meeting
- 7 Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab to share access to mansion after PM ruling
- 8 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 9 Man wanted for Thetford assault found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 10 Do you remember when Tornado's rumble caused village uproar?