Woman hurt in moped crash
Dan Grimmer A young woman is in a serious condition after she was thrown from her moped and into a field in a crash.
A young woman is in a serious condition after she was thrown from her moped and into a field in a crash.
The 24-year-old is recovering in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after a crash this afternoon.
The crash, which also involved a car, happened at Pages Lane in Saham Toney at about 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
The East Anglian Air Ambulance flew paramedics form the East of England Ambulance Service Trust and emergency medical charity Magpas to the scene.
The woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by land ambulance and her condition is described as serious but stable.
- 1 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 2 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 3 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 4 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 5 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 6 Sugar beet price shoots up - but not all Suffolk farmers are won over
- 7 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 8 Neil, 85, touches hearts after taking part in memory walk for residents
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
Debbie Florence Magpas' spokeswoman said “It was essential that expert medical care from Magpas' Helimedix team was on hand to make sure the patient received the right treatment at the scene and was then transferred to the right hospital for the type of injuries sustained.
“This is another example of how effective the joint service with the East of England Ambulance Service Trust and East Anglian Air Ambulance is so that we are able to deliver such a rapid and coordinated response to anywhere in the East of England.”