Woman hurt in moped crash
Dan Grimmer A young woman is in a serious condition after she was thrown from her moped and into a field in a crash.
A young woman is in a serious condition after she was thrown from her moped and into a field in a crash.
The 24-year-old is recovering in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after a crash this afternoon.
The crash, which also involved a car, happened at Pages Lane in Saham Toney at about 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
The East Anglian Air Ambulance flew paramedics form the East of England Ambulance Service Trust and emergency medical charity Magpas to the scene.
The woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by land ambulance and her condition is described as serious but stable.
- 1 Man charged with supplying Class A drugs in Thetford
- 2 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 3 Viking themed children's play area confirmed at town's historic park
- 4 'He's a dear little dog' - Thieves steal family pet Arthur
- 5 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 6 Shoppers support market town traders as second lockdown lifts
- 7 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 8 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens
- 9 Stephen Fry voices heart-warming animation of rescued blind horse
- 10 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas
Debbie Florence Magpas' spokeswoman said “It was essential that expert medical care from Magpas' Helimedix team was on hand to make sure the patient received the right treatment at the scene and was then transferred to the right hospital for the type of injuries sustained.
“This is another example of how effective the joint service with the East of England Ambulance Service Trust and East Anglian Air Ambulance is so that we are able to deliver such a rapid and coordinated response to anywhere in the East of England.”