Woman hurt in moped crash
Dan Grimmer A young woman is in a serious condition after she was thrown from her moped and into a field in a crash.
A young woman is in a serious condition after she was thrown from her moped and into a field in a crash.
The 24-year-old is recovering in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after a crash this afternoon.
The crash, which also involved a car, happened at Pages Lane in Saham Toney at about 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
The East Anglian Air Ambulance flew paramedics form the East of England Ambulance Service Trust and emergency medical charity Magpas to the scene.
The woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by land ambulance and her condition is described as serious but stable.
- 1 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 2 Family's desperate plea to help find missing wartime medals
- 3 Couple caught at dawn dumping waste in forest
- 4 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 5 Symptom-free Covid testing sites set to open in Thetford
- 6 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 7 Man suffers 15cm cut across face in alleged knife attack over drugs
- 8 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 9 Concerns over divide in vaccine rates - what's the situation where you live?
- 10 'Let air in' - New campaign launched as lockdown measures eased
Debbie Florence Magpas' spokeswoman said “It was essential that expert medical care from Magpas' Helimedix team was on hand to make sure the patient received the right treatment at the scene and was then transferred to the right hospital for the type of injuries sustained.
“This is another example of how effective the joint service with the East of England Ambulance Service Trust and East Anglian Air Ambulance is so that we are able to deliver such a rapid and coordinated response to anywhere in the East of England.”