Woman grabbed and has cash stolen from pocket
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A woman was grabbed and had cash stolen from her pocket in Thetford.
The incident happened at approximately 6.55pm on King Street on Tuesday, April 17.
The woman, aged in her late 20s, had withdrawn money from a cash machine.
She was walking towards Bridge Street when she was approached by a man who grabbed her before stealing money from her pocket.
The suspect is described as a white man, aged in his 20s, who was tall with short dark hair.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing white trainers, jeans and a navy hoody.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed a man in the area who fits the description given.
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 5 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 6 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 10 From infighting to foreign secretary - Elizabeth Truss' rise to success
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Constable Debbie Johnston at Thetford CID or 101.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.