Woman grabbed and has cash stolen from pocket
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A woman was grabbed and had cash stolen from her pocket in Thetford.
The incident happened at approximately 6.55pm on King Street on Tuesday, April 17.
The woman, aged in her late 20s, had withdrawn money from a cash machine.
She was walking towards Bridge Street when she was approached by a man who grabbed her before stealing money from her pocket.
The suspect is described as a white man, aged in his 20s, who was tall with short dark hair.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing white trainers, jeans and a navy hoody.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed a man in the area who fits the description given.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Warning over cold callers offering 'free' loft insulation
- 3 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 4 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 7 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 8 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 9 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 10 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Constable Debbie Johnston at Thetford CID or 101.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.