Win racing tickets and games
The Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship heads to Snetterton on August 6 and 7 for a debut appearance on the brand new 300 circuit.
And the Times is teaming up with the organisers to offer three pairs of tickets for the weekend - as well as three racing games.
The new infield adds a mile of surface that passes in front of superb new spectator banks that provide views of almost all of the three-mile track.
The UK’s most popular car racing series, the BTCC returns from its summer break with a finely poised championship table.
Six drivers head to Norfolk in serious contention for this year’s title. Honda’s Matt Neal holds a slim lead over Airwaves Focus driver Mat Jackson, Gordon Shedden, Andrew Jordan and James Nash.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Chevrolet’s Jason Plato is desperate to get his challenge back on track after a series of incidents.
Colchester’s Martin Byford will be making his first appearance of the year in a VW Golf and in the support races there are appearances from several local drivers. Norwich’s Matt Allison and Josh Files race in the Renault Clio Cup alongside Lewis Hamilton’s brother Nicolas. Tom Howard from Dereham is in contention in the Ginetta Junior championship for teenage racers, whilst Kings Lynn’s Carl Breeze leads the Ginetta Supercup standings.
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development
- 3 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Wanted man arrested in Dereham
- 8 Logs spill across A47 after lorry and tractor crash
- 9 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 10 Team GB athlete to inspire pupils to get healthy with visit to school
MotorSport Vision are offering three pairs of weekend tickets to the event plus copies of Need for Speed Shift II Unleashed for PS3, Xbox or PC to three lucky winners in the competition.
To enter, simply answer this question:
How long is the new Snetterton 300 circuit?
A - One mile
B - Two miles
C - Three miles
To enter send your answers to Ian Clarke, Times/Snetterton competition, Bond House, Dereham, NR19 1DZ.
The closing date is Tuesday August 2.
Normal Archant rules reply.
More information on the event can be found by calling 0843 453 9000 or visiting www.snetterton.co.uk.