Win racing tickets and games
The Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship heads to Snetterton on August 6 and 7 for a debut appearance on the brand new 300 circuit.
And the Times is teaming up with the organisers to offer three pairs of tickets for the weekend - as well as three racing games.
The new infield adds a mile of surface that passes in front of superb new spectator banks that provide views of almost all of the three-mile track.
The UK’s most popular car racing series, the BTCC returns from its summer break with a finely poised championship table.
Six drivers head to Norfolk in serious contention for this year’s title. Honda’s Matt Neal holds a slim lead over Airwaves Focus driver Mat Jackson, Gordon Shedden, Andrew Jordan and James Nash.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Chevrolet’s Jason Plato is desperate to get his challenge back on track after a series of incidents.
Colchester’s Martin Byford will be making his first appearance of the year in a VW Golf and in the support races there are appearances from several local drivers. Norwich’s Matt Allison and Josh Files race in the Renault Clio Cup alongside Lewis Hamilton’s brother Nicolas. Tom Howard from Dereham is in contention in the Ginetta Junior championship for teenage racers, whilst Kings Lynn’s Carl Breeze leads the Ginetta Supercup standings.
- 1 Parent fined after teens dumped waste at town estate
- 2 Heat map images reveal Norfolk's most popular running routes
- 3 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 4 Plans submitted for Center Parcs-inspired retirement village
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 7 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 9 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 10 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
MotorSport Vision are offering three pairs of weekend tickets to the event plus copies of Need for Speed Shift II Unleashed for PS3, Xbox or PC to three lucky winners in the competition.
To enter, simply answer this question:
How long is the new Snetterton 300 circuit?
A - One mile
B - Two miles
C - Three miles
To enter send your answers to Ian Clarke, Times/Snetterton competition, Bond House, Dereham, NR19 1DZ.
The closing date is Tuesday August 2.
Normal Archant rules reply.
More information on the event can be found by calling 0843 453 9000 or visiting www.snetterton.co.uk.