Countryside comes alive as VW Whitenoise Festival draws the crowds
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A quiet part of the west Suffolk countryside was alive with music as the VW Whitenoise Festival took over at Euston Park.
The popular and acclaimed four-day music festival is known for its family-friendly atmosphere and celebrating music, the arts and motoring.
And the non-stop entertainment kicked-off with Bu Bounce, a high energy Ska band, who proved a hit with the festival goers.
Other headliners included The Neville Staple Band (from The Specials), The Marley Experience and Shades of Rhythm.
The Shine ‘n’ Show car show attracted a range of cars, including vintage and rare VWs, and the much-loved ‘Planet Kids’ area returned to keep the youngsters entertained, including magic shows and a woodland stage.
You may also want to watch:
Celebrating its 16th year, and fifth at Euston Park, the festival continues to grow and attract new festival goers.
For more information visit the festival website.
- 1 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 2 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 3 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 4 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 5 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 6 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 7 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns
- 8 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 9 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 10 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor