Countryside comes alive as VW Whitenoise Festival draws the crowds
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A quiet part of the west Suffolk countryside was alive with music as the VW Whitenoise Festival took over at Euston Park.
The popular and acclaimed four-day music festival is known for its family-friendly atmosphere and celebrating music, the arts and motoring.
And the non-stop entertainment kicked-off with Bu Bounce, a high energy Ska band, who proved a hit with the festival goers.
Other headliners included The Neville Staple Band (from The Specials), The Marley Experience and Shades of Rhythm.
The Shine ‘n’ Show car show attracted a range of cars, including vintage and rare VWs, and the much-loved ‘Planet Kids’ area returned to keep the youngsters entertained, including magic shows and a woodland stage.
You may also want to watch:
Celebrating its 16th year, and fifth at Euston Park, the festival continues to grow and attract new festival goers.
For more information visit the festival website.
- 1 Parent fined after teens dumped waste at town estate
- 2 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 3 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 4 Heat map images reveal Norfolk's most popular running routes
- 5 Plans submitted for Center Parcs-inspired retirement village
- 6 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 7 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 8 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 9 Calls for new hardship fund amid Covid impact and tax rise
- 10 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads