POLL - What will you be doing first in Thetford when lockdown ends?
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
There are so many things you can’t do right now.
But as Boris Johnson pledges, we might soon see a road map for ending lockdown, what will you want to go and do first?
With so-called non-essential shops closed, those looking for a bit of retail therapy have moved online.
Families missing their loved ones are counting down the weeks until they are re-united.
And despite thousands of people mourning their cancelled holidays, many are planning their next trips abroad for as soon as this is over.
You may also want to watch:
Whether you plan to visit Thetford Forest, a road trip to see friends, or a pint in your local beer garden. Why not let us know where you’ll be heading first when lockdown ends?
- 1 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 2 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 3 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 6 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 7 Police looking for wanted west Suffolk man Darren Pountney
- 8 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 9 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 10 Jail for man who attacked partner while she watched TV in bed