POLL - What will you be doing first in Thetford when lockdown ends?
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
There are so many things you can’t do right now.
But as Boris Johnson pledges, we might soon see a road map for ending lockdown, what will you want to go and do first?
With so-called non-essential shops closed, those looking for a bit of retail therapy have moved online.
Families missing their loved ones are counting down the weeks until they are re-united.
And despite thousands of people mourning their cancelled holidays, many are planning their next trips abroad for as soon as this is over.
You may also want to watch:
Whether you plan to visit Thetford Forest, a road trip to see friends, or a pint in your local beer garden. Why not let us know where you’ll be heading first when lockdown ends?
- 1 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 2 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 10 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need