POLL - What will you be doing first in Thetford when lockdown ends?
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
There are so many things you can’t do right now.
But as Boris Johnson pledges, we might soon see a road map for ending lockdown, what will you want to go and do first?
With so-called non-essential shops closed, those looking for a bit of retail therapy have moved online.
Families missing their loved ones are counting down the weeks until they are re-united.
And despite thousands of people mourning their cancelled holidays, many are planning their next trips abroad for as soon as this is over.
You may also want to watch:
Whether you plan to visit Thetford Forest, a road trip to see friends, or a pint in your local beer garden. Why not let us know where you’ll be heading first when lockdown ends?
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 6 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 7 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 8 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 9 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 10 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust