POLL - What will you be doing first in Thetford when lockdown ends?
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
There are so many things you can’t do right now.
But as Boris Johnson pledges, we might soon see a road map for ending lockdown, what will you want to go and do first?
With so-called non-essential shops closed, those looking for a bit of retail therapy have moved online.
Families missing their loved ones are counting down the weeks until they are re-united.
And despite thousands of people mourning their cancelled holidays, many are planning their next trips abroad for as soon as this is over.
You may also want to watch:
Whether you plan to visit Thetford Forest, a road trip to see friends, or a pint in your local beer garden. Why not let us know where you’ll be heading first when lockdown ends?
- 1 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 2 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 3 Rush to save school proms from being axed
- 4 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Coronavirus rates go up in every district across Norfolk
- 9 Care home creates mini golf course in its garden
- 10 Drugs most often seized by Norfolk police revealed