West Suffolk CCG rated as good
- Credit: PAGEPIX
A Suffolk health authority has been praised for its performance and patient care.
In an assessment by NHS England, the West Suffolk Clinical Commission Group (WSCCG) was rated as good.
Dr Ed Garratt, chief officer of Suffolk’s CCGs, praised the authority and said it was being recognised for its ongoing work to build strong relations with local health and care partners.
The high levels of diabetes care and the work to support GP practices in the delivery of primary care were also praised.
He added: “We are proud that health care in Suffolk is regarded as being among the best in England, although we know that more work needs to be done.
You may also want to watch:
“A major current focus is to identify how we can improve mental health services and we are asking patients and partners how we can best do this, and I would encourage people to participate.”
The WSCCG aims to be rated outstanding next year.
- 1 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development
- 2 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 3 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 4 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Wanted man arrested in Dereham
- 8 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 9 Logs spill across A47 after lorry and tractor crash
- 10 Team GB athlete to inspire pupils to get healthy with visit to school